Can’t quite believe it’s been so long since I connected with my writer within. But it’s time to pick up my pen, smooth a clean, fresh page and let the ink flow. Once I’m back home (it will be over a month by then) I know I’ll be in the right place but the itch for writing has begun to tickle and who am I to deny it? I’m starting with thirty days of journal prompts, which I thought I’d summarise here, just to exercise that writing muscle which has been sorely neglected.
- Goes without saying… Simon.
- My lovely son, Ben and his gorgeous family
- My animal family, Bertie, Freya and Nell (assorted dogs), Simba, Nala, Cappuccino, Daisy and Starlight (the feline fraternity) and unnamed chicks
- Writing of course, which I couldn’t possibly do without the first three
- Sunshine – I’d forgotten how grey UK summers can be and especially this year for a number of reasons…
- Swimming (or walking) I’ve been doing 30 lengths every morning at 6.30, starts my day off on the right foot
- Red Wine – surprised?
- A random smile from a stranger in this mad world which seems intent on destruction
- Facetime (and a working internet connection) so I can chat with my number one!
- My health, cos of course, no 6 cancels out any effects from no 7 🙂
Ciao for Now