BohoBerryChallenge Day 17: I want more of...
It sounds very demanding, that word ‘want’. I’m not really in need of wanting anything I can’t live without to be honest. If I’m pushed I’d say Maltesers, yes, those round chocolate covered honeycomb balls. Difficult to source here in Italy.
Well, maybe it can’t be termed as learning something new… but I am… Continue reading
My three big projects this month include doing the things that I love… usually involving writing in some manner
- Editing Wolf Moon, a fantasy story and publishing on Wattpad. If you are interested you can access it here. I shall be posting one chapter per week in the first instance. On a Sunday.
- Publish a 90 Day Prompt Journal – in fact I already have, so my concentration now is on marketing so here is the link!
- Writing the first draft in a series loosely known as the Rainbow Chronicles… another immersion into my fantasy worlds which I love to inhabit.
Bohoberry Challenge Day 14: Hoping To Change
Well, considering that our lives are in the hands of those who think they know best, I’m not sure right now. I don’t want to change. I want to stay European. I’m not a very political animal but this particular issue just has too many complications not to be concerned. Yes, I’m talking the dreaded ‘B’ word. Goodness knows what tomorrow will bring. Ask me on Wednesday!
Bohoberry Challenge Day 13: Looking Forward To…
I think one of the benefits of the future is that we don’t know what is round the corner, do we? For me, right now I’m just looking forward to tomorrow. Life can be very simple at its very best.
This year for the first time in… oh so many, I’ve decided to concentrate on monthly goals rather than New Year Resolutions. Because, being completely honest just have never worked out. However I do have some ‘dreams’ that I wish to aspire to. Continue reading
See, I knew that people couldn’t be covered in ‘things’… this is simples 😇 :
Letting go can be very carthartic but the most difficult thing to do. It comes with time. I’ve let go of many things since moving over to Italy in 2007. Now my life is entering another phase and I’m able to experience it in a way I’ve not done for over 11 years. So here are four things I’m letting go of… Continue reading
Things, so no people or animals? Perhaps that comes in a later journal prompt but today I’ll concentrate on things…
- Travelling in Bobbus, our campervan – who has restored my faith in one of my values, Security
- A hot bath (not had one at home for 11 years since we moved here to Italy)
- Prosecco, Red Wine, Rum and Black and a G&T – not all at once, obviously!
- Sunday Roast
- Crosswords and Killer Soduko
- Playing a keyboard – reignited following my Christmas present from Simon
- Walking with the dogs
- Hearing the sound of waves – just being close to the sea is good
- A back tickle
- Ink on virgin white paper
- Sunflowers and Snowdrops
- Strictly Come Dancing
Only three? Listening to a couple of ‘performance coaches on the radio this morning all you need to do is turn your weakness into a strength. Easier said than done, I think… So here we go
- I am too Idealistic
- I am too Sensitive
- I am too Self Conscious